Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Let them eat cake"

I have read about Paris in my endless assortment of Vogue magazines, I have seen art that was created in Paris, and I have seen “The Last Time I Saw Paris” many times, but to be able to actually say I have been to Paris, the real Paris, will be a dream come true. I can't believe in 24 days I will be living in the city where fashion was born. First Parisienne inspiration... Marie Antoinette.

I got inspired to do a Marie Antoinette blog from these earrings below I bought at a thrift shop. I still can't believe I only paid two dollars for them.

                                
             "There is nothing new except what has been forgotten."-Marie Antoinette

1 comment:

  1. Great first post! I hope you blog about Paris! :)

    ~Audrey (from MU) lol

    ReplyDelete